Smart Talk are a short 3-minute videos, designed to promote ideas and projects related to the good and constant practice of SUSTAINABILITY and BIODIVERSITY.
GECO EXPO awards
The 3 winners of both categories win the following prizes:
For the "Ideas and Startups to be supported" category:
- 1st place: Bronze stand: free stand to participate in the third edition of GECO Expo 2023. The goal is to promote the continuity and evolution of the project.
- 2nd place: GECO Green Talk 2023: opportunity to talk about your reality in a talk dedicated to you present in the schedule of the third edition of GECO 2023.
For the category "Already active startups and companies":
- 1st place: Platinum stand: free stand to participate in the third edition of GECO Expo 2023. The goal is to favor the continuity and evolution of the project.
- 2nd place: GECO 2023 round table: speech as speaker at a round table present in the schedule of the third edition of GECO 2023.
Special rewards powered by Smart Talk partners *
* For this category, the award will be made by the partner who will offer the prize based on the characteristics sought.
For the category "Startups already started and companies":
- Startup award by Le Village by CA Triveneto: the accelerator will choose the participant who will be entitled to 1 year of free online acceleration.
Le Village is an open ecosystem that supports the growth of startups and accelerates company innovation, thanks to the synergy and connection between large corporations, young companies, investors and the Crédit Agricole Group.
it is based on three pillars: Business Matching with corporate companies; Internationalization; Accompaniment to fundraising.
For the "Ideas and Startups to support" category:
- Guru Marketing pack: the agency will select the participant who will be entitled to a path between Design and Brand Identity. A brand manual by Guru Marketing with related graphic applications (logo, visual graphics, templates). A visual and content restyling, aimed at the target audience.
- PoliHub Base Membership: the accelerator will choose the participant who will be entitled to the membership for the duration of 12 months including access to Edu-Bricks, business training for startups.
For both categories:
- InnovUp Membership: the association will select the participants who will be entitled to free membership for the duration of 12 months (Startup seed category and Scaleup category). InnovUp is the association that represents the Italian ecosystem of innovation and that brings together startups, scaleups, innovative SMEs, innovation centers, science and technology parks, incubators, accelerators, enablers, investors, professional and corporate firms. InnovUp works to unite and strengthen the Italian innovative entrepreneurship network, focusing on 4 main areas of activity: LOBBYING, to promote legislation favorable to the development of innovative companies KNOWLEDGE, to increase knowledge of the ecosystem, in the national and international context BUSINESS, to encourage agreements between members and matchmaking meetings NETWORKING, to connect industry players